Under the general direction of the Sales Manager, the Sales Consultant is directly responsible for securing new business and managing relationships with new & existing clients/customers. He/she is responsible for meeting or exceeding sales quotas/goals, maintaining a continuous prospecting system, maintaining current knowledge of all Livewire products, services and marketing/sales skills. Responsible for calling on existing customers to increase market share and produce a maximum amount of profitable new account sales. Responsible for closing long term recurring revenue contracts and selling mid to large-scale residential and commercial integrated systems with clients.
- Plans, organizes and implements sales/marketing programs.
- Responsible for achieving objectives in the region.
- Manages or oversees management of client/customer accounts.
- Generates client proposals, presentations and engineering documents.
- Meets with customers at each stage of the sales process to close the sale, answer questions and provide follow-up instruction and technical assistance for all aspects of Livewire’s product and service offerings.
- Inspection of all work in progress after rough-in and trim-out for quality control purposes.
- Maintain working knowledge of all relevant developments in the field applicable to Livewire.
- Uses all available resources (Referrals, Route Leads, Phone Day, Cold Calls, etc.) and maintain an on-going prospecting activity and system to identify and contact new prospects for expanding the prospect base within the assigned territory.
- Utilize and update the Livewire contact relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Complete and submits weekly progress reports of contacts made, work progress status, mileage reimbursement, etc. as required.
Candidates will possess strong character, excellent sales skills and a great attitude! Livewire’s structured sales training program will allow non-technical sales executives to succeed and excel in the company.
4-year business degree preferred or equivalent experience in related field. Preferred 1-3 years of experience in outside sales with emphasis on new account acquisition. Willingness to work hard, demonstrate perseverance, determination and self discipline.
Previous experience with Livewire technologies, equipment leasing/sales, industrial sales, and/or advertising sales are generally relevant experience required or preferred to this opportunity.
- B+ or higher credit score
- Must reside within 50 mile radius of Richmond, VA
- Out-of-pocket expenses (mileage, meals, etc.) will be reimbursed within reason and other expenses will be approved on a case-by-case basis.
- Compensation is based on salary plus commission and/or bonus.
- Salary and commission commensurate with experience.
- 401(k), paid time off, and health care plan provided.
- All other duties as assigned
Livewire has a firm commitment to equal employment opportunity and a long-standing policy against discrimination. We seek to recruit, hire, train and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, or disability